Monday, September 28, 2009

figures!

today i woke up really early and even made it to school early and actually found my classroom only to find the lights off and nobody there. a little panic ran through me but i went up to my advisor's office and spoke with her in spanish (!) and told her nobody was there so she double checked the room number and then told me it's the right room but it doesn't start until november 2, and it's only for a month!!!! no wonder it's four hours long. so i was very excited because that's one less thing i have to worry about for now and i got back on metro and missed my stop. then i got off at the next one and thought i knew what i was doing and went on a different line to connect to mine but i was going the wrong way. so i took like an hour just to get home and i am exhausted from running around all the metro stations!
but now i just have one class mondays and it's not until 7:30. and now i only have three classes to worry about until november and that makes me a very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment