Tuesday, October 20, 2009

wait wait wait, i'm here for school, right?

i came home earlier from school only to find a bright green bird on my balcony and i raced to get my camera but he was gone before i could snag a picture! he was really cool looking though, just chilling on my railing, but all by himself!

so then i was sitting out on my balcony, watching everyone go by and this guy comes out with his dog and starts walking down the street, and then he walks back to his car to let his dog in like they are going to drive off somewhere. well some girls came by and wanted to see the puppy so he let them pet him and adore him, meanwhile he grabs a bottle of beer out of his car and chugs it for a good 20 seconds. and the girls leave so he puts the beer in his car and gets in and drives off. the girls didn't even look at him twice. no one did! how scary...

yesterday i had my later class, which is supposed to be at 7:30 and i actually got there a little early, but as came up to the door it was closed and everyone was already inside. i walked in with probably the most befuddled look on my face and looked around at everyone and tried to find my group but i was too confused so i just went to the back of the room. i eventually found my group, but after class i talked to my friend who is in there and speaks english, and i was like, what's going on?? i thought i was early? and she tells me that the teacher asked us a couple weeks ago if we wanted to change the time of the class so that we wouldn't end so late.
how did i miss all of that?!?! i really felt like an idiot so i went up to the teacher and apologized.

put that one under, "Easy Target!! Foreigner in the Room!"

No comments:

Post a Comment