Sunday, January 10, 2010

wahhhhhh

julie is gone and i'm very upset! i want to cry :( but we had a blast and it was so nice to have her here! i haven't seen her in probably two years! we made a lot of international friends while we were out and it was a lot of fun. we saw a lot of the city but it also rained a few days so it ruined our plans :( we also ate some really good food and cooked here a few times so we could save some money. now i'm so lonely though!

the good thing is, there is a whole new crew of foreign exchange students coming, and because this semester is in english, there are even more than there were last semester. and there's about six just from my school and they have already been calling me to go out! so i won't be lonely, and i'll meet dozens more soon! school tomorrow, and i want to go early and change my spring semester because i don't have good times right now. my classes are all spread out and i'd rather have them closer together because that's just annoying.

but guess what!!!!!!! i just looked up when my spring break is, which of course is the DAY after my sister leaves (who is coming for her spring break! =)=) ) and anyway, it's april 6-13 and i am going to MUNICH!!!!!!!!!! i am so freaking excited. i literally just booked it 20 seconds ago. my friend Julia is from there, who came to florida when i was in highschool and she did a year in highschool there. i would consider her a best friend, she is so much fun, and i haven't seen her since highschool, so i am like bouncing off the walls right now. and she has off school too so we can go out and see everything! right in munich, i can't believe it. i don't think i will sleep tonight! the flight was super cheap i don't know why, but basically it was my sign that i had to book it. i was really worried i wouldn't make it over there but now i am and she wrote me an email and is freaking out too!

so now the only problem is that this is the sale time in barca, and it's like 50-70% off and it's really just no good for me. haha i know, my problems are just awful.

okay i can't concentrate i need to go do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment