Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hakuna matata

good news : the game was awesome!!!! we won of course, malaga isn't that good of a team. it was so exciting though and so intense. they play hard out there! if they got hit they flew. it was so cool.

bad news : on the way to the game, my phone and wallet got stolen on the metro!!!! i lost everything, including my three month metro pass i JUST bought two days before, and i had just put money on my phone. i went home to cancel it and he had already used all my minutes! and he got some cash, my card, my insurance and school cards... blah. it took them six months to get me!
so i went to the game anyway to forget about it, but today was terrible. yesterday someone helped me get a new phone so that was nice. and it was pretty cheap. but then i found out my credit card that i saved at home just for this kind of situation doesn't work anyway. i can't take out money on the atm, i can't buy a metro pass!
so i was freaking out because of course i have to pay rent. i put the last 200 euro i had in my apartment into the bank for rent and figured i'd tell the guy i can't pay until tomorrow the rest because i will cash my traveler's checks then and put that in. then i would have NOTHING left!
but he just came home and i told him what happened, and he feels terrible, and told me he will give me the 200 back and i can pay it later. he even said he'd lend me money if i need it.
today was so terrible ! i was worried about rent, about the metro, about eating, i just didn't know what was going to happen. i knew it would eventually work out when my new debit card came but it was just scary. i am so thankful i get an extension....

i just can't let it get to me because that is exactly what the guy wants! he set out to ruin my and probably 8 other girls' nights... i'm just pissed because i'm another one on his list....

so anyways, that is that. there's nothing i can do so oh well...

my two new roommates are here, silvia and alicia. we all end in a's. they're sweet, i really like them. we just had dinner together, me and alicia. i'm excited! what am i going to do at home! i will just move around from place to place to keep myself entertained hahah.

hmm i just realized i won't have my debit card for my trip to paris. this is going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment